Virtual Dispersive Networking [VDN]
The US enterprise faces several serious cyber-attacks every year, which costs them in millions. A MIM (man-in-the-middle) silently attacks the pathway for sending data and obstructs the message that pass between two ends.
To reduce the cyber-attacks and securing the data transmission, a unique approach, Virtual Dispersive Networking technology is being used nowadays. It is the technology which leads to an improved cyber security technique, which transfers the divided data packets through different pathways. This technology divides data into various smaller data parts encrypted differently, and then these data packets are sent using different protocols having different paths that are independent of each other. So, no organization needs to depend on firewalls for ensuring the security of data. Also, the hackers will need to figure the paths and order of the data packets being transmitted over internet, which is an unsettling task.
Advantages of Virtual Dispersive Networking:
The advantages that VDN provides are:
- Extraordinary Security: This allows transferring of data on different pathways in different order using different protocols.
- Tough Network: If the connection gets lost while the data is being transferred so the data packets gets rerouted to another existing path.
- Performance and Speed: As the data is being transferred using different pathways, it increases the bandwidth and optimizes every data transferring routes.
Importance of Virtual Dispersive Networking in business:
- Dispersive Holdings: They ended the insecure performance of the older VPNs and replaced them with multi stream VPN forming the perfect delivery network. Dispersive splits the data across multipath and creates the connections that are virtually un-hackable and faster.
- Envi Stacom LLC: It is Atlanta-based leading technology company, providing solutions to the U.S. DoD (Department of Defense) using the advanced communications, cyber and intelligence operations. It also works in partnership with the aerospace, defense and intelligence communities. Recently, they have announced their partnership with Dispersive Networks for integrating the Dispersive Virtual Network (DVN) into Envistacom’s network, which offers to strengthen the security for its customers all around the world.
- Asset Recovery Associates: They developed a way for network communication from one device to another device, which includes data communication, by repeatedly changing to another network address and port combination of another device.
- Coyote Creek: Coyote Creek was founded at San Jose US, and it develops the solution for the data loss prevention comprising important data and SDN. The software works inside the network to determine and optimize the network components.
- CPLANE.ai: CPLANE.ai was founded at San Carlos US, and provides an edge cloud orchestration and SDN-based network to carriers and enterprises.
- Connectanum: Connectanum is a company in Heidenau Germany, as it provides a cloud-based web server management and offers the feature of multi-lingual support, open connections, security management and protocol identification management.
Top Players Investing in Virtual Dispersive Networking:
Some of the companies that are investing in the Virtual Dispersive Networking technology are:
- Dispersive Holdings
- Asset Recovery
- BAE Systems Advanced Systems
- Cutler Hammer
- Dispersive Networks
- Yissum Research Development
- Zaklady Chemiczne Rokita
Virtual Dispersive Networking technology in IP (Patent) Field:
- Google LLC: Patent tilted as, Validating Packets in Network Communications, describes a method for the data packet validation in network communication that receives the data packet communicated from another device over the internet at networking hardware of the device.
- Asset Recovery Associates LLC: Patent tilted as, Dispersive Storage Area Network, explains the method for storing data from electronic devices at different storage devices of dispersive network by communicating from an electronic device via a virtual network and splitting servers.
- Dispersive Holdings: Patent tilted as, Selective Access to medical symptom tracking data uses dispersive storage area network, depicting the method where the data is transferred over virtual networks using virtual dispersive routing and gets stored in SANs.
- Zooinnet: Patent tilted as, Dispersive Network personal video recorder system and service method, depicts about a distributed network personal video recorder (PVR) system minimizing the network node and is provided to store and manage the real time broadcast content in each node.
Challenges of Virtual Dispersive Networking:
The shortage of the skilled workers appears as the major challenge in the growth of Virtual Dispersive Networking market. New employees entering in the VDN did not have any idea about the resources and budget required for the training. So, the leading players are having a strict procedure for hiring and training their employees. As this technology is being adopted at a wide range and the fear of change might lead to obstruction in the path of growing technology. But, the organizations may discover the potential in the technology of data communications and security.
This technology is more of government-based and is also being adopted by the organizations involved in financial market, such as banks and insurance companies. Cloud uses this technology for keeping the data safe from cyber-attacks. Over the years, VDN market has grown steadily and is driven by the demand. The Virtual Dispersive Networking (VDN) market is expected to grow on a healthy pace during the period 2021-2027.
Leave a comment: